Our all-inclusive services extend to cover pre, during and post-event services including Transportation, Cleaning and Logistics services for all our stakeholders and entities.
The first and last impression of your event lies in transport management. Our key strength in achieving a great impression comes from our event transport management team specialized in planning and executing transportation services tailored to fit your event requirements.
The services provided to our customers vary from individual luxury VIP transportation to group shuttles in a cost efficient manner while ensuring safe and reliable services to all Aspire Zone stakeholders
In addition to event based operations, our team operates for an average of 14 hours per day, accommodating an average of 300 requests and 3500 trips per month serving all Aspire Zone Business Units. The utilized fleet varies from passenger vehicles, buses, and club cars to utility vehicles.
Cleaning & Waste Services
Proud to be the very first in the world to receive the
British Institute of Cleaning
Science (BICSc) Accreditation (as a client) for compliance with the international criteria in recognition for the State-of-the-Art Cleaning Services and maintaining outstanding sanitary standards.
This is because we take cleaning to a whole new level whereas our team truly believes that cleaning is a science and not just an ordinary service considering the same plays a vital role in our organization.
Providing international and eco-friendly cleaning and waste management services are at the forefront of our event support services. The Cleaning Division team provides tailor made services compatible to the demands of each event to contribute in successfully achieve each event deliverables.
Clients can always book cleaning services for their events though the VEMS booking system. Our professionals assess the requests and provide guidance and advise to provide suitable satisfactory services that better serve each event.
Event Services include management of various activities such as but not limited to:
- Indoor/Outdoor Cleaning Services
- Hazardous/Non-Hazardous and Recyclable Waste Management
- Pest Management; and
Planning, consultancy and/or management of environmental related services to various types and sizes of events.
- Implement environmentally renewable sources initiatives such as the Solar Day Makers for Events which use 25 Solar Day Makers (10 Solar and 15 Dual powered “Solar & Diesel “ ) used for Park event without impacting the environment.
Events Logistics Services
Our team of specialists provides complete Logistics Support for all events through professional Provision and Management of comprehensive services in delivering successful events.
Event Services include:
- Complete Procedure of Event Planning and Management Services including Overlays, Planning, Setup, Ceremonies Infrastructures etc.;
- Events’ Structures and Service Compounds Design, Build, Branding based on Events’ Activities/Functions Requirements
- Events’ Safety and Security Infrastructure Setup based on Events Approved Plans.
- Extreme Support to all parties through an accurate and smooth Events Pump-In/Out without having any impact on venues owners’ activities and operations through a solid and systematic planning.