What we do
Aspire Logistics’ events department had a tremendous year, organizing numerous successful events.
Our dedicated team looks after the overall planning; including finalizing all set up details and requirements, financial arrangements and other operational matters during the bump in, during event and bump out process. Our team has worked closely and successfully with some of the most significant events staged in Qatar.
Our team of professionals is equipped with the unique skillset to manage and organize world class events, and have successfully positioned Aspire Logistics in the market as a leader in events management. We have successfully organized some of the most significant events staged in Qatar, including the 2006 Asian Games and the annual Emir Cup Football Final. Furthermore, the events department is highly committed to serving the community by organizing a wide range of events aimed at engaging the public. Events hosted, managed and organized by our team mainly cater to the sports industry; however, our multidisciplinary venues allow for a wider range of events entertainment, corporate, cultural and family oriented.
Our Objectives: -
- Reinforce AL’s position in the market as the leaders in hosting, managing and organizing successful world class events.
- Promote healthy life style and encourage exercise through various sporting events & activities and school programs - Increase Corporate Social Responsibility, engagement with local and expat community
- Reinforce partnership events - Raise the profile and awareness of the” Special Needs” sports
Our dedicated team manages all aspects related to planning an event from set up to clean up. Tasks and responsibilities handled by our team include finalizing all set up details and requirements, financial arrangements and other operational matters before, during and after the event.
- The events department is in charge of the event and serves as the focal point for all FA’s; the events team communicates and collaborates with all parties to ensure effective planning.
- Ensure that all AL’s requested services such as security, hospitality and FM services are available and delivered based on each event’s requirements.
- Activities vary based on the scope and requirements of each event and whether it is an internal or external event. For full details on event services please check our event production services page.